AirSpade Vac Vacuum Excavator - Utility Kit
AirSpade Vac and Utility AirSpade – the ideal combination to safely uncover buried electric, gas and water lines.
Powered by a 185 cfm tow-behind compressor, AirSpade Vac is the mobile alternative to large, expensive vacuum trucks. Effectively vacuums up to 2 cubic ft/min of spoils including dirt, sand, gravel, small rocks, and muck. Featuring a powerful venturi vacuum engine, with no motors or moving parts to wear out, AirSpade Vac boasts an 11 cubic ft. (82 gallon) tank with extra-wide dump door. Compact, lightweight and maneuverable, loading the AirSpade Vaconto a pickup truck is a cinch.
Utility AirSpade’s proprietary Supersonic Nozzle turns compressed air into a high-speed, laser-like jet that dislodges soil without damage to underground objects. Non-sparking components and insulated barrel provides protection for utility crews.
Learn more about AirSpade Vac and Utility AirSpade 4000.
- AirSpade Vac: Heavy-duty, all aluminum construction with 82 gallon tank
- AirSpade Vac: 24" x 16" dump door
- AirSpade Vac: Removable, venturi vacuum engine assembly
- AirSpade Vac: 15" diameter pneumatic tires
- AirSpade Vac: 4" ID x 15 ft heavy-duty, lightweight vacuum hose
- AirSpade Vac:: 4" ID x 4 ft clear plastic vacuum wand
- AirSpade 4000: Rugged, ergonomic handle with plastic-coated grip
- AirSpade 4000: Retractable stabilizer bar and integral air-pressure gauge
- AirSpade 4000: Insulated, 4 Ft. fiberglass barrel rated up to 300kV
- AirSpade 4000: Non-sparking brass, 150 cfm nozzle and barrel components
- (1) AirVac Engine and Tank Assembly
- (1) 4" x 15' Lightweight Vacuum Hose
- (1) 4' Vacuum Wand
- (1) Operations Manual
- (1) ASU4150G4 - AirSpade 4000 150 cfm
|Part Number||Inlet||Min. Compressor Required (hp)||Noise Level (dB)||Flow (cfm)||Vacuum Lift (in H20)||Dimensions |
(L" x W" x H")
|Part Number AVU16540KTU||Inlet 3/4||Min. Compressor Required (hp) 36||Noise Level (dB) 99||Flow (cfm) 750||Vacuum Lift (in H20) 262||
(L" x W" x H") 79 x 38 x 61.5
|Weight (lbs) 228.3|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.